Ashwell School are introducing a uniform from September 2019, full details are available in the link below:
With the exception of the embroidered school jumper or cardigan, all items are available for purchase from high street clothing retailers and supermarkets.
The full uniform including embroidered items is available to purchase through: http://www.theuniformmonkeys.co.uk
Although we do not currently have an official uniform, children are welcome to start wearing the new uniform now, if not currently wearing the uniform they should always be dressed appropriately for school.
Please can you ensure that your child/ren adhere to the following:
- Practical, weather appropriate, clothes for both classroom and outdoor playtimes.
- No dressing up or fashion items.
- Coats should be warm, waterproof and have a hood.
- Shoes should be sturdy, low heeled and suitable for running around outside e.g. trainers or proper shoes.
- No crocs, sandals or flip flops please.
- Mid/long length hair needs to be tied back or plaited.
- Our preference is no earrings or stud earrings only. For health and safety reasons pierced earrings must be removed or covered up with a plaster for PE lessons. Please send your child in with a supply of plasters as they will be expected to do this independently.
- Two sets of P.E. kit in a drawstring bag consisting of:
- outdoor use – long tracksuit, long sleeved sweatshirt, T-shirt, socks, P.E. trainers (not their usual school ones)
- indoor use – shorts and T-shirt
Finally please, please ensure that every item of clothing is clearly NAMED.